Monday, November 21, 2016

RAINBOW HAIR & FOOTBALL GAMES! │11•19•16 DAILY VLOG

Ladies, without prompting, ask your significant other these questions and write exactly what they say.Kelly Jo
•What is something I say a lot?
Cool
•What makes me happy?
Kisses
•What makes me sad?
Not enough kisses
•How tall am I?
5'4 almost and a half
•What's my favorite thing to do?
I dunno paint, eat the stuff I make for you
•What do I do when you're not around?
Tag me in a bunch of stuff on Facebook
•What makes you proud of me?
How hard you work
•What is my favorite pizza?
Pepperoni and pineapple
•Where is my favorite place to visit?
Anywhere with me
•If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
Some crazy expensive island or something
•Do you think you could live without me?
I mean I don't want to
•How do I annoy you?
Your requests for icecream are out of control
•What is my favorite show/movie?
Shameless, The Little Mermaid
•You get a phone call that I am in trouble, who am I with?
Katie Plexico

No comments:

Post a Comment